Most of the planning for the upcoming exhibition is done. And, as the book is now being printed for real, nothing I can do there. The focus therefore is on execution.
Here’s my current checklist: There is a lot to do in week 19!
- BRLSI venue fully confirmed
- Installations planned and documented
- Volunteers agreed to help on December 4th – show opens December 5th
- Video finalised
- Catering to be finalised – – w/c November 11th.
- TV & sound installation planning to be completed – w/c November 11th.
- Cabinet contents to be finalised / printed at home – w/c November 11th.
- Digital Picture Frames – decide on plan and create files – w/c November 11th.
Professional Printing: w/c November 11th and 18th
- ‘Test’ printing of both a Metallic dibond and History board completed
- 13 Metallic Dibonds to be ordered (mix of AI and A2) – Loxley Colour (as in header)
- 6 ‘History boards’ to be ordered (A2) – Loxley Colour
‘History Board’, A2
- 2 double sided hanging posters to be ordered – N3 Graphics
- Banner – to be designed and ordered – Solopress
- Zine / give-away – to be designed and ordered – Solopress
- Small info boards (book for sale etc) – to be designed and ordered – Solopress
- Private view for local camera club on December 5th – via Facebook
- Main ‘public’ viewing on December 6th – via Eventbrite, then Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Press release for Sarath’s’ visit – to be designed and mailed out w/c November 11.
- Listing on Photomonitor, RPS magazine underway
- Organise book shipment from Phnom Penh – pay final invoices
- Paypal for book sales