A weeks of Brexit shenanigans (again), Trump and Football.
Most of my refections this week I have posted as I went along – probably the highlight being the conversation with Lukas Birk. So, four simple points:
Brexit is a mess, at least in good measure because there wasn’t a plan and people didn’t really know what to expect. It was about protest as much as anything else.
- Moral of the story: Get a firm plan for my project, and define that product (Thanks, Lukas!).
David Cameron (above) started all of these to appease his Eurosceptics.
- Moral of the story: Appease no one, be respectful to the needs of the actual audiences and not the ‘middle men’. Yes, I want a degree. Even more, I want to get this story out.
Theresa May is compounding it, blowing in the wind and sucking up to them long people.
- Moral of the story. Don’t.
Donald Trump could just be the most ungracious, unethical leaders the US has ever had.
- Moral of the story. Ethics, ethics, ethics.
The England football team galvanised the Nation, with their team spirit and lack of the usual arrogance. They are on a learning curve. This wasn’t not their time, but possibly 2020 will be if the continue to grow and learn.
- Moral of the story: Explore everything, learn, discard what I don’t need, and focus on the strong points which work in the project.
Header: David Cameron, Mixed Media, 2007. Mick Yates